A balm composed of plants macerated in olive oil, and various
Olive oil, Palm oil, Cocoa butter, Coconut oil, Lavender,
Cypress, Wormwood, St. Johns Wort, Geranium, Everlasting.
- Mask for facial skin (swollen areas): Apply in small
quantities, preferably in the evening, remove after 10
- Problematic areas near the anus: Absorb onto cotton
wool, place on problematic area for the whole night.
Repeat for several nights if necessary. Droplets of
MACCABIM may be added onto the soaked cotton wool,
if skin is sensitive.
- Veins: massage with your hands into veins, every evening,
during 5 weeks.
Preferably keep in a cool place, below 30°C.
* Dermatologically tested, not tested on animals. ONLY FOR EXTERNAL USE.
Purely vegetal ingredients.
Usage precautions : As for any product containing essential oils:
- In case of contact with the eyes, rinse eyes with water.
- To test for any sensitivity, start by applying a small quantity of the product. In case of
abnormal reaction (headaches, persistent skin reddening, nausea, dizziness), discontinue the
usage of the product.
« The efficacy of Herbs
The efficacy of Herbs of KEDEM products is optimized by the dosage and the synergy of the plants being used