A purely vegetal serum, rich in vitamins and antioxidants. Rapidly permeates through the skin. Suitable for dry and dehydrated skin; only a little amount needs to be used each time.
It replaces the various creams available on the market, all of which contain preserving ingredients, which hamper the skin's healthy regeneration.
Properties of the plants used :
- Wheat germ oil supplies vitamin E, and regenerates tired and wrinkled skins.
- Geranium activates skin regeneration, calms and relaxes skin.
- Sesame oil is rich in essential fatty acids, and hydrates the skin.
- Myrtle and wormwood tone & regulate secretions.
- Jojoba oil resemble's the body's sebum, and hence effectively hydrates the skin.
- Beta-carotene, obtained from red palm oil, is a powerful anti-oxidant.
- Everlasting and lavender stimulate epidermis regeneration.
- Fennel and lemongrass calm skin.
- Cypresshelps to drain tissues.
Apply MESHI onto skin without make-up.
- As a special treatment: for 3 weeks, 2 to 3 times a year.
- For daily use: Apply in the evening.
Not for children aged below 13, or adolescents' problematic skin.
For reddened skin, it is recommended to apply MACCABIM once per week. For local hyperpigmentation spots, apply MACCABIM daily in the evening, following the application of the MESHI serum.
* Dermatologically tested, not tested on animals. ONLY FOR EXTERNAL USE.
Purely vegetal ingredients.
Usage precautions : As for any product containing essential oils:
- In case of contact with the eyes, rinse eyes with water.
- To test for any sensitivity, start by applying a small quantity of the product. In case of
abnormal reaction (headaches, persistent skin reddening, nausea, dizziness), discontinue the
usage of the product.
« The efficacy of Herbs
The efficacy of Herbs of KEDEM products is optimized by the dosage and the synergy of the plants being used